Home 9 Calculators

The Residential Home Contents Calculator

The Residential Home Building Calculator

We strongly recommend that our clients use the Home Building Calculator to help determine the estimated full rebuilding cost of your home building based on today’s values – NOT Sale Value.

A qualified property valuator and/or registered and licensed builder should be engaged to provide a formal valuation to help determine the most adequate Sum Insured for your home.

Your building sum insured can include all domestic outbuildings, fencing, swimming pools, pergolas etc.

Residential Home Building Sum Insured Calculator Disclaimer

Typical building replacement costs are provided by RP Data Pty Ltd trading as (A.B.N. 67 087 759 171) trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific (‘CoreLogic’) and typical building contents replacement costs are provided by Sum Insured Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 55 947 630 521 (‘SI’) trading as Home Contents. Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information as a guide for costing, no responsibility is accepted by CoreLogic, SI, Steadfast or the Steadfast Broker for its accuracy. Please check with an Architect, Builder, Quantity Surveyor, Valuer or other suitably qualified professional for an accurate estimate. Neither Steadfast nor the Steadfast Broker takes any responsibility for the costs provided by CoreLogic or SI, or any liability for the accuracy of or reliance upon or use of, the costs. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CoreLogic, SI, Steadfast and the Steadfast Broker expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. CoreLogic, SI, Steadfast and the Steadfast Broker do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the information provided in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.

Business Interruption Calculator

If you have purchased both property and business interruption insurance, then suffer loss or damage from an insured event or peril, you may claim the loss of your business income for the period you are not operational and then continue to claim for the amount of trading income deficit until your business returns to full and normal operation.